I know a lot of you have been asking, “how’s this Instagram auction for Reagan going to work?” And…”How do I get Instagram?”
Let me help you out!
How to get Instagram and why you should have it:
It’s so easy to get Instagram…you can sign up by downloading the Instagram app to your phone, or you can go Instagram.com and create an account. I believe you can even sign up via FaceBook. From there, it’s really very similar to FaceBook, except, you only upload pictures to Instagram. And…if you’re concerned about privacy, you can have a private account.
In order to participate in the auction, you NEED Instagram and the first person you NEED to follow is love_for_Reagan.
- Auction will be Saturday noon- Sunday 8pm est.
- $1 increase per item — this means in order to overbid, you must bid at least $1 higher than the highest offer
- Bidders must comment with their paypal email address, and as a courtesy tag in their comment, the previous higher bidder on Instagram to notify them they have been outbid (example below).
- All winners will be invoiced through PayPal Sunday night.
- Invoices Must be paid within 24 hours.
- Unpaid items will go to the next highest bidders.
- Bidders must be 18 years of age and older.
Say you want to purchase this awesome surf art print (unframed). The retail price is $20, but bidding starts at $10.
Instagram_user_1: I bid $10 and my email is Email123@email.com
Instagram_user_2: I bid $11 and am notifying @Instagram_user_1 they are being outbid. My email is Ijustoutbidyou@email.com
Instagram_user_3: I bid $12 and am notifying @Instagram_user_2 that you’re being outbid. My email is Iamwinningthis@email.com
You get the point.
The auction will only run from Saturday at noon to Sunday at 8 p.m. The items are so so cute and proceeds will go toward the cost of care for Reagan.
We seriously have AMAAAAZING friends who have put in so much time and energy into this auction and Rob and I continue to be blown away and humbled by all the vendors that have donated. We don’t know you guys, but you make some awesome stuff…I want to buy it all, but then that would defeat the purpose. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. And one day, Reagan will thank you too.